George Walmsley

Class of 2021 senior goodbye

George+Walmsley

When I chose to go to Carroll for high school, it was kind of a scary choice for me because I knew one other student from my grade school who was going here, so I was really nervous because I only knew one person and I didn’t have any classes with them. Soon after I got here those nerves went away because I realized that I would meet some really good friends.

Throughout my four years of high school, I would meet some people that I can call friends I hope to have for life. I’ve met some of these people through various different ways. Some people I’ve met in classes or lunch and others I met through our ice hockey program.

Playing on the hockey team has been a great experience through my past four years. I’ve met many great players and friends while playing. Although we might have not made it through that many rounds of playoffs while I was playing. I still had a great time while doing it. Coach Puhl has been coaching us for the past three years and I’m extremely grateful for him staying even after his son graduated.

Some classes I have been really grateful for have been Mr.Cummings 3d modeling and Engineering class for helping me to find my major in college. I’ve also really enjoyed Mr. Gallagher’s classes: desktop publishing, media production and computer programming.

At this point, I can’t believe how fast the years have gone by. It just feels like yesterday we were all little freshmen and now we are graduating and all going our separate paths. Overall my four years at Carroll have been an amazing experience. I’ve met so many friends, had many great learning experiences that will help me prepare for life. In all, I just want to say thank you to all my teachers, coaches and anybody who helped me throughout my years at Carroll.