Senior goodbye: Mia Sottovia

LifeTouch

Dear Carroll,

As I get ready to graduate, I want to take a moment to express how grateful I am for everything Carroll has done for me. From the first day I walked through those doors, I felt welcomed by a community that cared about my growth both in and out of the classroom. The teachers and staff made learning exciting and challenging, always pushing me to do my best while offering support and encouragement. The education I received here has prepared me well for the future, giving me the skills and knowledge I need to succeed in college and beyond.

But it’s not just about the academics. Carroll has taught me values that will stick with me for life. The focus on service and leadership has shaped who I am today. Through various service projects and community activities, I’ve learned the importance of giving back and making a positive impact. These experiences have made me a better student and a more thoughtful, caring person.

As I move on to the next phase of my life, I want to say a heartfelt thank you to Carroll. The memories, lessons, and friendships I’ve gained here will always be a part of me. I’m incredibly grateful for all the opportunities and support I’ve received, and I’m confident that the foundation I’ve built here will help me face whatever comes next with confidence and purpose. Thank you, Carroll, for everything.

Love, 

Mia Sottovia