Kelly Fowler

Class of 2021 senior goodbye

Kelly+Fowler

Dear Archbishop Carroll High School,

You have been my home for the last four years, with the exception of this past year. I have gone through some tough moments and some amazing moments with you.

Carroll Cheer had my heart freshman and sophomore year. I really appreciate the team and times that I had with them. One of our best times was when we went to camp freshman year. I missed freshman orientation because of it but it didn’t even matter. We had so much fun and I ate so many chicken nuggets. I remember they tasted like McDonald’s chicken nuggets, which are the best.

Going to Disney World twice for cheer was amazing and I will never forget that.

I have met some fantastic people in this community and I have also met some horrible people, as you do everywhere. The horrible people helped show me who the fantastic people are, which is a lesson that needed to be learned.

Mrs. Gimpel, Father Mark, and Mrs. Glow are three teachers that I truly appreciated coming across in my life. They are some of the kindest humans and I know that because I know I am a difficult student to deal with but they never gave up on me. Mrs. Gimpel helped me remember my love for writing throughout the years. I was extremely lucky to have her throughout my whole high school career.

I cannot wait to get out of here, though. Thank you for what you have given me, Carroll, but it is time to move on and I cannot wait to be freed from this society and its expectations. I have always known that nobody actually cares about anything that really matters and it is finally my time to go care about things that do matter. Thank you Carroll for what you have given me, which is knowledge of reality. I cannot wait to take it and run. Literally.