Ava Rosato

Class of 2021 senior goodbye

Ava+Rosato

Four years ago, I was in the eight grade and made the decision to come to Archbishop Carroll for high school. Though I didn’t know it at the time, that decision was a great one. The past four years at Carroll have been so much fun. I’m forever thankful for all the amazing people I’ve met along the way from fellow students to the best teachers. I couldn’t imagine going to high school anywhere else. 

Each year here at Carroll I’ve been able to make new friends and my best ones have been with me since the very beginning. Carroll has always been such a welcoming place for everyone. Carroll students are always able to have the most fun, from sports games, to dances, to just regular days in school. Unfortunately, because of COVID, we weren’t able to have a lot of these fun activities but we made the most of what we had. 

My absolute favorite part of Carroll is ACTS. ACTS is such a special part of the Carroll community. It has been the most welcoming group I’ve seen at the school. In just a short amount of time the auditorium became a place I could be my true self alongside my friends. I joined ACTS the fall of my junior year. I had the most fun during my last show with ACTS which was “Little Shop of Horrors.” It was such a fun experience and an amazing production. 

As I spend my final days at Carroll, I think of all the amazing memories I’ve made over these past four years. Even though I’m very excited to begin the next chapter of my life, I’m really going to miss everything about Carroll. I didn’t believe them when they said these four years of high school fly by, but they were right. Thank you to everyone who is part of the Carroll community for making it so special!