ACTS solicits ads for its spring show program

rawpixel
Want to show support for the Archbishop Carroll Theater Society? Buy an add or a shout out that will go in “The Little Mermaid” program.

Archbishop Carroll Theater Society has opened its applications for program ads for its spring show “The Little Mermaid.”

Program ads will appear in the back of the program to highlight students and support the show.

“My parents have gotten me ads a few times and they are really nice to see,” said senior Sofia Cunicelli. “It makes me feel super supported by the ones I love.”

A full page ad is $100. A half page ad is $60. A quarter page ad is $30. Artwork will appear in black and white. ACTS does not design ads. Ads must be finished and designed prior to being sent in.

A shout out is $10. The shout outs have a maximum of 50 characters.

Payment can be cash or check. It must be turned in to a staff member or Mr. Chris Fryberger, the assistant principal of student life. Payment can also be sent on Venmo to Ms. Meghan McNamara, the director of ACTS. The username is @meghan-mcnamara-1.

The link to order ads is https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenV_N3O29RdBxWCp3yD5_0kZsKEZQYwt6n76tZT1-a3RwOWg/viewform. Submissions and payment are due April 3.

“I love seeing the ads in the back of the program,” said junior Sofia Palumbi. “They are my favorite part.”

Senior Kirstin Blake McGarvey agreed.

“They are a great way to support the show and also see how far everyone has developed as performers,” said Blake McGarvey.