Senior goodbye: Harper Henry

LifeTouch

Dear Archbishop Carroll,

Thank you for giving me the best four years full of the best moments that I will remember forever. I am so thankful for the time that I had at Archbishop Carroll. This school is full of so many memories that I have to be thankful for. I am thankful for the bonds I have created over the years with the faculty, staff, and students. These people got me through some of my best and also worst days without fail. Thinking back on the last four years, my teachers and classmates made my high school experience everything I wanted it to be. My amazing teachers from freshman to senior year prepared me for not only my college career, but also life in general. I am so thankful for the character development I had, the education Carroll gave me, and being able to call Carroll my second home.

When trying to think of my favorite memory at Carroll, not just one comes to mind. Throughout the years I have made so many memories with all of these people; I could not choose just one. I remember all the way back to freshman year when being virtual to our last week being spent together. There will never be just one great memory that stands out to me the most. Many of my favorite memories were made towards the end of high school, when realizing how little time I had left at Carroll. 

If I had to give advice to the underclassman, it would be to make your high school experience as good as you can. Try not to worry about little things and let them affect how you spend your time left in high school. In the end, after high school is over, most of the people you see every day, you will likely not see again. Try not to take the time you have at Carroll for granted, because it only goes faster each year. I wish that was something that I listened to when being told, because it is true how fast the time flies.

Harper Henry