The Carroll Times

The Student News Site of Archbishop John Carroll High School

The Carroll Times

The Carroll Times

Senior goodbye: Christopher “CJ” Hasson

LifeTouch

Dear Archbishop John Carroll, 

As I sit down to write this letter, I am filled with emotions. It is bittersweet to be saying goodbye to this school, faculty, and friends. The last four years at Carroll have been filled with moments of laughter, learning, and growth. As we stand at the end of this chapter, this letter has reminded me of the journey we have all shared and the memories we have created together. 

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude to my incredible parents for always supporting me. You have guided me through every challenge and obstacle I have faced during my time in high school. 

I would also like to show my great appreciation to the incredible teachers who educated me on much more than what is in a textbook. To Mr Fry, you helped me academically and as a friend more than you know. Mr. Erdosy, thank you for showing me how to lead a faithful and spiritual life. To Mrs. Cahill, your classroom was always such a comfortable environment and it was so easy to engage. Mr. Gennaro, thank you for listening and being so understanding of my journey. 

Lastly, to my classmates, it’s hard to believe how quickly the time has flown by. We started out struggling on zoom, during a global pandemic. Together we have experienced the trials and tribulations of high school and together we will finish. We have formed friendships that will last a lifetime. 

As we prepare to embark on our next adventures, whatever those plans may be, let’s carry forward the lessons and values we have learned, and embody the spirit of Archbishop Carroll wherever we may go. 

Sincerely,

Christopher Hasson