Senior goodbye: Luke Longarini

LifeTouch

Dear Mom and Dad,

I would like to thank you for supporting me throughout my time at Archbishop Carroll High School. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience you have given me. I wouldn’t have been able to make such great friends without your help along the way, encouraging me to branch out and make new connections. I’m very thankful to have such loving and caring parents who look out for me and care about my well-being. Thanks to your constant hard work, I was able to attend a great school like Carroll. I can say that I’ve learned a great deal during my time here and am excited for my next chapter in Texas. Thank you both for your constant and continued support for Jack and me.

Mom, you have been so kind to me all my life and always acted in my best interest, always looking at the bigger picture to help me progress. I know sometimes we have our ups and downs, but in the end, we always get through them because we are a resilient and tough family who always support each other. You always put my safety first and ensure I am on the right path. I always love how much you believe in me; sometimes I doubt myself, but you are always there to tell me to keep my head held high. Thank you for encouraging me to apply to Ivy League schools like Harvard. Though I may not have gotten in, you still taught me that believing in yourself can go a long way and that it doesn’t hurt to take a risk. I may not always act like it, but I will always love you no matter what.

Dad, I love how we can watch sports games together and how into it we can both get. You make watching Philadelphia sports fun, even knowing how sufferable it can be to watch them. I will miss watching the Eagles, Sixers, and Phillies with you and Mom! You are always so funny and never fail to make me laugh and smile. Thank you for working so hard at your job as a doctor. You are the perfect example of who I want to be when I grow up. I hope one day to be as great a doctor as you. I will miss you and Mom so much when I go off to Baylor. Please don’t forget how much I love you both! I will do my absolute best to come back as often as I can to see you!

Love,

Luke Longarini