Ticket sales have begun for “The Little Mermaid”

The poster for ticket sales for ‘The Little Mermaid’ offers options for purchasing tickets.

Archbishop Carroll Theater Society’s spring show “The Little Mermaid” has its tickets on sale as the shows rapidly approach. 

Tickets are $15 per person. The link to buy tickets is https://acts.booktix.net/. However, Carroll students get in for free with a student ID. 

“Tech week starts in a few days so the clock is ticking,” said senior Kirstin Blake McGarvey. “It’s best to get the tickets as soon as possible!” 

Junior Sofia Palumbi agreed.  

“The sooner the better,” Palumbi said. “There are also different events on different nights, so people might want to buy their seats ahead of time.” 

“The Little Mermaid” will be open for two weekends. The first weekend will be April 19, 20 and 21. The second weekend will be April 25, 26 and 27. Performances on Friday and Saturday start at 7 p.m. and on Sunday at 2 p.m.  The grade school matinee will be on April 24 during the school day. 

The alumni night will be during the performance on April 20. The character meet and greet will be before the performance on April 21. Senior night will be held on the last performance on April 27. 

“The different events that we hold during the shows are so fun!” said senior Sofia Cunicelli. “They really shine a light on different parts of the community.”