Madison Klepac

Class of 2021 senior goodbye

Madison+Klepac

My four years at Carroll honestly went by much faster than I expected them to. Even though people always say that high school goes by fast, I never believed them until now. I would say that I’ve experienced a change since freshman year, not a dramatic change but a change nonetheless. Over the years I was able to grow socially, spiritually, and academically, all thanks to the Archbishop Carroll staff and community. 

I would like to thank a few of the amazing teachers that I had over the years, the first being Mrs. Mac. In freshman year, before I had Mrs. Mac as a teacher, I knew her as my cheer coach. After that, she was my homeroom teacher, and finally senior year she was my math teacher. Before she was my math teacher, she was always willing to help me with my math homework that I didn’t understand. I would also like to thank her for just being a person I could talk to about almost anything. Another teacher I would like to appreciate is Mrs. Mulligan, who was my Spanish teacher freshman year. As seniors, a friend and I always stop by her room during lunch and just talk for a few minutes and I really appreciate teachers who you can talk to about things other than school and Mrs. Mulligan is one of those teachers. The last teacher I want to thank is Mrs. Ginn and even though she is not a teacher at Carroll anymore, she was still a big influence on my time at Carroll and in the art program that we have. 

The last people I want to say thank you to are my amazing friends that I have made over the years. The Class of 2021 sure did not have an easy senior year, but we took what we were given and made it the best year we could have had. To my friends and fellow classmates, I hope college, or whatever you end up doing, treats you all well, and for all of my underclassmen, I hope you enjoy the rest of your time at Archbishop Carroll.

Even though there were both ups and downs at my time at Carroll, I wouldn’t want to have gone anywhere else.